Fully automatic programmable unit for
coin pocket and facing attaching operation
Equipped with cold folding group
Unique in the market for both operations!
Unique in the market: Fully Automatic workstation for coin pocket and clean lock stitch facing attaching operation. The same unit can be utilized as a standard back pocket attaching operation for kids wear garment.
Run away form price-bargaining with your buyers! Develop your own collection with higher value added products for less production cost!
- Clean lock stitch of the facing: new “must” for premium brands, value-added style products at lower production cost!
- Running speed of 2.800 rpm
- Patented thread tension control option device for thick thread in order to obtain flat chain stitch
- Automatic Dynamic pressure control device avoids to skip a stitch and quality problems in the most critical area as crotch area, yoke matching and all thick sewing point. The proximity sensor automatically detects the material thickness and ensures the correct pressure on the pressure foot
- Automatic dynamic speed control on thick area
- Automatic dynamic presser foot edge control option device gives the guarantee of constant seam margin on crotch area, back rise area and in-seam operations
- Special Reverse lap folder, made in Italy
- Ready for sewBI: our business intelligence revolutionary platform by Sip-Italy. sewBI is business intelligence applied into sewing dept., the unique technology able to combine and collect all production details by machinery and operator efficiency together with work in progress status of the production lot
Brother model BAS-341 H series, NEXIO Technology, single needle lock stitch, direct drive, eco-energy product
Max sewing speed
2.800 RPM up to the stitch length of 3.5 mm
Coin pocket operation with 80% efficiency 360 pcs/1 hour
Left and right facing operations with 80% efficiency 265 pairs/1 hour
Coin pocket, left and right facing operations 120 pairs/1 hour
Weight of the workstation
400 Kg (only workstation)
Measure of the workstation
145 x 191 x 203 cm
30 Liter/cycle at a pressure of 5.5 bar
Folding and attaching operations